Expired, completed, and overdue course enrollments can be uploaded to Bridge using a CSV file via the Bulk Upload Historical Enrollments link. Account admins can efficiently migrate enrollments from previous non-Bridge courses into Bridge so all user data is in one place.
The process for uploading a CSV containing data for multiple courses differs from the process of doing so for a single course. Before uploading, please confirm how to properly format the CSV file.
• This feature is only available to account admins.
• All new course completion data will replace existing course completion data in Bridge.
• Notifications are not sent for previously completed enrollments uploaded via CSV.
• To upload historical enrollment data, the course score and the course completion date column headers are required in the CSV file. The completion dates must be in MM/DD/YYYY format.
• If a CSV file of historical enrollments does not have a completion date column header, Bridge will assume they are new enrollments and will send a new enrollment email notification to users.
Open Bulk Upload Historical Enrollments
In the Tools menu , click the Bulk Upload Historical Enrollments link .
Drag and drop the CSV file onto the page. You can also browse and choose a file on your computer.
Ignore or Include CSV Column Headers
The This file has column headers checkbox will be selected by default. If your CSV file does not contain headers, deselect the This file has column headers checkbox so that Bridge will include the first row of your file.
Note: The CSV import page will only allow you to preview five rows of data. All data from the CSV will still be imported.
Assign Login ID
Drag the Login ID key to the column containing the unique identifier (UID), which could be a user's name, employee ID, or email address. A unique identifier defines all account information per Bridge user.
Assign Course ID
Drag the Course ID key to the column containing the course identifier (course ID).
Note: Course IDs must be whole numbers input as numerals (e.g. 13, not 13.5 or thirteen). You can find the Course ID in the URL of your course details page.
Add Other Data Fields
Match the Bridge format boxes with the columns in your CSV file. Drag and drop the appropriate format box to each column.