As an account admin or admin, you can manage all users in your account. You can edit user information and assign author, admin, and account admin roles to existing users. You can also view terminated (deleted) users and their enrollments in your account.
• Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
• If using automatic CSV, you will not be able to add or remove users in the Users page.
Open Admin Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Admin icon. Then, click the Users & Permissions menu option.
In the Users & Permissions menu, select Manage Users.
Note: The Global Navigation menu may differ depending on what is enabled in your account.
The Users page shows all users in your account by default, including name, login ID, and email address.
All users added to Bridge are given the employee role by default. You can use the Role filter to filter by specific role .
In the Search field , you can also search for users within the filtered role.
To export users to a CSV file, click the Export Users link .
To remove a user via CSV, click the Remove via CSV link .
To add a user via CSV, click the Add via CSV link .
To manually add a new user, click the Add New User button .
- You cannot remove yourself as a user.
- If using automatic CSV, you will not be able to add or remove users on the Users page.
- To restore a deleted user, you must have automatic CSV enabled.
- If you add a user with the same unique identifier (UID) as a deleted user, the deleted user is not restored; instead, a new user is created. Deleted users and their enrollment history will remain in the Terminated users list.